Full-Time Employment Opportunity
Assistant Program Manager for Summer Programs
- Share your passion for learning with highly motivated educators and talented students;
- Be a part of an intellectual community;
- Develop your leadership, management, and supervision skills in a supportive, collegial environment;
- Work alongside dedicated educators from around the world.
- Communicate with and advise students, parents, and school representatives;
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage the performance of, and evaluate CTY Summer Programs staff;
- Provide curriculum development in an academic area and provide instructional support and guidance to instructional staff;
- Respond to and appropriately address student, parent, and staff concerns;
- Assist with communications with host institutions and vendors to ensure academic, residential, and other logistical needs of Summer Programs sites are met;
- Participate in or chair departmental committees;
- Assist in establishing department priorities and contribute to decision making about Summer Programs policies and practices.