Estimated Cost of Attendance (2023-2024)
|Health Insurance Premium||$2,575|
|Room & Board||$12,000|
|Books and Supplies||$800|
* This tuition covers the complete 12-month schedule of course work. An enrollment deposit of $2,000 is due upon acceptance and will be applied toward your first semester bill. Failure to enroll in that year results in forfeiture of the deposit and will require reapplication. The deposit is applied to the Fall Semester tuition.
** Fees included: Graduate Student Association Fee, Student Organizations Fund, Honor Council, and Health Services Fee (no spouses)
*** Indirect living costs will vary for each Energy Economics student. However, these figures are meant to provide estimates for what students can expect to pay per year for 12-month occupancy.
Tuition may be covered by the use of personal resources, Federal Student Loans, Private Student Loans, or a Semester Payment Plan available through the Cashier’s Office. In addition, many students’ tuition needs are supplemented by company financial support. We encourage you to check with your company regarding education benefits and tuition reimbursement programs. Financial aid is not available for the MEECON program.
International students should apply for awards offered by their governments or by governmental and private agencies in the United States or elsewhere.
- IEFA Scholarship Search Engine
- Institute for International Education (IIE)
- Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership
- Leo S. Row Pan American Fund
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
U.S. Students may consider the following sources of aid: