Applications for Fall 2018 enrollment will open on October 17th.
The deadline for submitting applications as well as test scores and supplemental material is May 1st. Full consideration will be given to applications that are submitted prior to the deadline.
- Online Application
- Application Fee $85.00 (please use credit card for payment)*
- Statement of Purpose (upload or answer corresponding question on application)
- CV or resume
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (only 3 are required, if more please submit them, online submission preferred)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Scores**
- Unofficial Transcripts (all universities attended)
- [OPTIONAL] Official GRE or GMAT Scores
*Fee is due at the time you submit your application or your application will not be accepted.
**English proficiency exam is waived if you have received a degree from an U.S. Institution or an institution where English is the primary language of instruction.
GRE - Rice University GRE School Code 6609, Department Code 1801
GMAT - Rice University GMAT School Code 3WS-MT-34
TOEFL - Rice University TOEFL Institution Code 6609, Department Code 84
IELTS - Rice University